Action Plan to Start & Complete a Project of Your Choice
Contents of a Typical Project Report
Important Note :
- Executive Summary
- Quality Standards
- Market & Export Potential
- Basis & Assumptions
- Production & Technical Aspects
- Project Facilites & Cost Estimation
- Land & Building
- Plant & Machineries
- Pollution Control & Energy Conservation
- Cost Summary & Operating Expenses
- Financial Analysis ( Projected Cash Flow for Next 5 Years )
- How to Set Up An Industrial Enterprise
- Govt. Policies and Incentives for Eou
- Taxation – Provisions & Benefits
- SSI / Msme Sectors - Important Information
- The Factories Act
- The Industrial Establishment Act
- The Minimum Wages Act
- Various Options of Arranging Finances.
We start project consultancy with first preparing a Detailed Project Report (DPR), which are required for registration with Govt., DIC, financial institutes and also for claiming incentives, subsidies etc. Once the client approves the DPR and arranges the finance, then we associate with the clients in the various stages of project execution to literally hand hold through all phases. These stages and applicable consultancy charges are indicated herein.
A client wishing to engage us as overall consultant must enter into a consultancy agreement which is is given elsewhere on this website.
Various Stages During a Project Execution & Consultancy Charges Payable Against Each Stage.