SMB Environmental Projects Pvt Ltd ( SMBEPL) a popular project consultancy company among MSME sector, has started a Registry scheme for Plant, Equipment & Machinery Leasing ( SMB-ELPEM) and invite all MSME entrepreneurs and SSI Industrialist in India and abroad to register themselves in this SMB-ELPEM Registry to avail an excellent opportunity to finance their plant & machinery requirements through the mode of lease rental directly from the manufacturers of P & M. While on one hand, this will minimize their capital expenditure on the other hand, small entrepreneurs and industrialists need not go for any costly interest – bearing finance from the banks and institutes. A nominal one time fee is payable to register which will be valid until the lease agreement is finalized with the lessor on mutually agreed terms. Broad features of this scheme are given here as follows:
1. Existing MSME entrepreneurs / SSI industrialists or those who are planning to start a new SSI project from India or anywhere from the World may register with us at a nominal one-time fee of IRs. 990 / - without any obligation on either side.
2. The MSME / SSI industrialists should be willing to enter into a lease agreement for their plant, equipments and machines requirements with a P & M manufacturer whose lease bid should be competitive enough after jointly evaluating the available quotes from them and finally recommended by SMBEPL.
3. The lease rental period shall be a minimum of 3 Years from the date of delivery of plant, equipment or machinery by the lessor to the lessee, OR as agreed by all concerned.
4. The lessor shall maintain his / their lien and ownership rights during the currency of lease rental period.
5. The lessee shall have an option to out rightly purchase the plant, equipment or machinery leased to him within 3 Years by paying either the depreciated cost of subject plant equipment n machinery or by paying replacement cost minus the amount paid as lease rental thus far, whichever is agreed mutually.
6. At the end of 3 years / end of lease rental period the lessee shall compulsorily purchase the leased plant, equipment and machinery from the lessor by paying its depreciated cost failing which, the lessor shall exercise his / their right to take back its plant, equipment and machinery, without prejudice to any other claims of damages he/they may be entitled to recover.
7. A specific lease rental agreement shall be entered into by both the parties covering the above and any other terms and conditions as may be necessary.
8. For any query on this scheme or further clarifications if required, please contact us by writing to email@example.com
9. MSME Entrepreneurs / SSI Industrialists, interested in availing the benefits of lease rental scheme of financing may send the following form duly filled in as an email attachment and after remitting the processing fee of IRs. 990 as per instructions on the attached form.
PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM FOR REGISTERING WITH US AS A LESSEE OF PLANT / MACHINERY / EQUIPMENT / SYSTEM REQUIRED AS YOUR PROJECT FACILITIES
Name of your company / firm: _________________________________________________
This entry was posted on April, 09, 2015 at 22 : 45 pm and is filed under Lease Financing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.